Monday, May 6, 2013

K12 Curriculum Blog Interview

People often ask me about the curriculum I use.  The answer can be confusing because we are homeschooling in the sense that we do school at home, but my kids are actually enrolled in a virtual academy that is a public charter school.  This school uses a curriculum called K12.   K12 recently interviewed me about how our family made the switch from traditional homeschooling to online schooling with K12.  Here is the link to the interview:  K 12 Blog Interview.

For some reason I thought the interviewer would proofread my answers, but there they are typos and all   If you have any questions about virtual schooling or about the K12 curriculum feel free to leave a comment and I will be glad to answer them.





No comments:

Post a Comment

You're next...